How to share your baby wishlist
to your family and friends
Your baby will get only great gifts that both of you like …
The most important advice:
- Write the list in the My Wishes section, not in the Shopping List section
- Do not write gifts to the default list – This one cannot be renamed
- Create the special baby wishlist by clicking the button bellow the deafult wishlist
- Sharing links are to the right of the list title
Share your baby wishlist
Share the reservation link to all your family via the sharing icon
If you want to be surprised, don’t look on the shared URL not to see the reservations. But sometime it is needed … 🙂
Anyone ( even unregistered ones ) with the secret reservation link can see your inspirational baby wishlist.
Any changes you make in your wishlist will take effect under the same link.
Make friends on Tomikup and they will see your wishlists even without having to share a link …
Pro tip for advanced users:
Does your baby have an email?
You can also create a separate account for your baby. This solution has some advantages:
- Your partner can also add his gift ideas
- Baby’s birthday will be visible in the gift timeline (“My friends” section)
Log in to your baby’s account and ask your adult account for a friendship
Do you like this app? Tell your friends about us